VerteBlack is a liquid humic acid. It is a soil conditioner giving your soil that rich dark look. It increases yields of protein and mineral rich crops with excellent taste, colour and keeping qualities. Also helps increase nutrient uptake by plants and improves soil moisture retention.
Humic acids are energy rich matter that all plants respond to. They are complex mixtures of materials formed in soils during the decay and transformation of plant microbial remains. They are renowned for the beneficial role they play in a range of biological matters involved in plant growth.
- Increased yields, that are rich in protein and minerals
- Increased nutrient uptake by plant
- Improved soil moistrue retention
- Increased brix levels
- Retaining nutrients in the soil, making more nutrients available to the plant and less available for run off and pollution
- Increased soil aeration
- Growth and expansion of soil micro organism populations
- Increased cation exchange capability
*Dilution: 5ml to 1 litre of water
Nursies – Spray to drip point every 10-14 days. Can be used as a base dressing at 15ml per square meter.
Foliar Spray – Pip and stone fruit, citrus and berry fruit, Glass house crops and flowers – apply at 3-4 week intervals during early fruit growth. Apply as maintenance 8-10 weeks.
Seedlings – Soak seedling roots in diluted solution prior to planting. Or add to the bottom of hold dug for seedling.